Thursday, November 10, 2005

Can you believe this crap?

So, I can barely stand most "church" stuff. Granted, I'm highly involved in the same crap but that's my problem to deal with. Anyway, this guy Steve Brown has a great radio show that I feel I can trust, no drivel.
On his site, which is great by the way, are discussion forums that tend to be a fighting ground between rabid right wing freaks and people who are equally rabid and potentially left wing. The bottom line is that the left wingers tend to be open to conversation and crap like that.
I'm cruzing the site and ran into this discussion. I can't believe this shit. Check it out yourself and tell me what you think.

Unfortunately, we aren't the only ones with these stupid ideas. Listen to this French offical as he states that imigrants are lazy and only want to sell drug....Boob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Traffic Counter
Circuit City Coupon