Thursday, December 15, 2005

Wooo Hoooo! Getting depressed:(

I was jacked up yesterday...I just received my new Nikon D50 (couldn't foot the bill for the quicker D70). This camera is bad ass. I love it.

The whole purchasing of the camera was a total debacle. K purchased it over the phone via some low life NY cut throat shitty electronics store. It was the classic bait and switch, $465 dollars for the camera, yes ma'm. Oh, but you have to get the upgraded battery, quick charger, 1gig memory card...$1056 dollars later, I have a new camera. Don't get me wrong, It is a kick ass camera but the price is a little higher than I thought reasonable. After a couple of hours on the phone and back and forth with the e-mail, I decided to just take it in the bootay. After that resolution, I have really enjoyed it.

I put in the fat memory card that the camera indicated 600 photos left....yes, more than 200 roles of film. Suck that Kodak.

Anyway, it’s a rainy dreary day. I can't wait till next Thursday; I'm going to Florida for the holidays. The rain really brings me down.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Traffic Counter
Circuit City Coupon