Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Back at it...sort of.

As is evident by the date of this post, I have not been blogging. I've been reading blogs but not blogging. I tried to start one up for my Sunday school class and that failed miserably. I'm not sure why but that really turned me off to blogging. BUT, I'm back. I hope to start posting more and to get some traffic this way.

Notice the photo above. I took this one a month or so ago when we were on vacation in Myrtle Beach, SC. I enjoyed spending time at the beach with the rat. She really had a lot of fun. No one was sun burned...that's a first for us. We usually get at least one good burn at the beach.


This one is from a hiking trip up to Mt Leconte. I had a great time up there. It is such a beautiful place.


Enough for now. I've got a good father's day post coming up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Traffic Counter
Circuit City Coupon